Wednesday, June 3, 2009

2 weeks!!!


day 10 or 11


day 9

Sorry I have been kind of lazy about posting i actually went back home to my parents house until the next dr. appt June 10th...
couple of interesting things:
1- my mouth makes all these weird faces (smiles etc..) beyond my control its kind of crazy and annoying i hope these are the nerves trying to be ctive again
2-I am still swollen...why!!?!!
3- So...i hve pics in my cam.. can't really upload them my room is a mess and cant find the cable but i will edit this post with pics soon
4-my surgical wire broke... before the flgth home...needless to say my lip was mutilated got some wax..
5- CANT WAIT TO GET A CLEANING Lol

ill update sooon!!! but 2 weeks wow!!! Im getting more used to the new mouth tho and my weigth loss hs slowed down...i think havent weighted myself...momy has been making great blended food for me...
also to add on the list of food i can't wait to eat
1-popcorn
2-hibachi rice -- Done!
3- did i say pizza
4-did i say cake?
5-bagel with cheese
6-craker barels pancake...mmmmm--Done

toodles

1 comment:

  1. Don't you worry, you will be eating in no time. I, at 9 weeks still have some swelling, so don't stress. It goes down a little every day.

    I am glad you have your mom to cook for you. Count that as a blessing!!!

    And the strange faces, yes - yes - yes it is normal. I have made so many faces. My daughter took some pictures of my funny faces so I could see them. I think our faces just need the stretch. lol

    Keep doing well. Bless ya!!!

    ReplyDelete