Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 month plus 1=)





latest



oldest



I have been the laziest person in the world lately and complety forgot about blogging and the fact that it has been a month since surgery!!!!!!! yay.
The sweling has gone down (obvi more to go), and i feel the left side of my face!!! my mouth is kind of numb and i feel tingling on the left side of my lip/chin but still no feeling =(
eating wise-i had pizza!!!!- its ok...i think i did to much to fast and got sick last night. I have been eating more or less reg food no meats or anything but potatoes,rice and pasta (although this is kind of annoying) lol
I m going to exercise today. Haven't gained much weight back i think. ill prob see..
I owe you guys pics they are coming later. promise i hope you guys are doing welll!
and for those still in the first week, believe me it gets better although its hard to believe im actually (after regretin this several times) thinking that was a great decision!

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning! :) I'm glad you are doing so well. I completely forgot to post on my 1 month too! I'll put up some new pics this weekend. I'm glad your able to workout again too! I'm going to try to do the midnight sun run---which is a 10k event here in Alaska--I'll be walking mostly, but I'm just excited to get back into working out a bit. Are you still feeling a little sore and swollen at all? I'm having a really tough time with talking---it makes me so sore. :( And I'm and NOT a quiet person by nature, so it's really tough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are doing well. You look great!!! Hang in there!!! : )

    ReplyDelete