Thursday, May 28, 2009

8 days!!!

hhahahaah I use to make kissy faces all the times to conceal my teeth. hahah thats me trying
trying to be goofy
dont know but i thought its cool to show my teeth


smiling or trying too...

Soooo I guess as the pain is lessening the less I will be writing..
The left side of my face still has the weird tingling but its slowly going away now its less on my undereye area and more on my nose and on my lip. I have also been twitching on my left side of my lip ( you can actually see the lip move :() ...do you guys think its normal? i hope this doesnt last because its kind of annoying
Had some headaches today i think i should spend more time outside ...maybe ill go for a long walk tomorow since i havent exercise in a while and i feel way to weak to start running again
Im doing a lot better the bf went and got fruits and we made a yummy smoothie!!! it was a nice day overalll I think i have been overdoing on the sweet tea lol i had one ensure today and tried the v8 tomatoe soup BAD mistake tastes good but kept on getting stuck inside my (wired) jaw...
i think thats all for now....had a great nigth of sleep last night and i hope tonight is the same...enough talking(writting) pics...

2 comments:

  1. You're looking fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so glad you are doing well. You look great!!! The twitching is normal. I have had some twitching and some pressure pain in my face. I was told the nerves are waking up. It is getting better now. Keep doing well. Blessings to you!! : )

    ReplyDelete