Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 weeks +1

this is the biggest i can open
arg i hate my face right now...
crooked smile
profile


Sooo yesterday was the 3 week mark!
I am unwired!!!! and i ate rice and mashed potatoes and crab legs and pancakes lol (im fast)
with these foods i mostly swallowed barely chewing but heyyy whatever works.
saw the orthodontist too and he removed the surgical wires and put 2 elastics...they are are not too bad but i was hoping to not have anything..clearly my teeth are not perfect quite yet.
opening my mouth hurts a lot and its hard to fit a spoon or fork but im practicing...now the swelling has gone down but its weird im hoping there is more to go because i really do not like the way i look now..I should see the surgeon in 3 weeks im really hoping that my face is still swolen...
Im flying home tomorow and will soon exercise so that i dont gain the weight back ;)
anywho im glad everything is going well post pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. You're smile is beautiful! I think you are looking great. You'll feel better once you get home and are working out and back into your old schedule too. I'm assuming you had to fly to a different place for your surgery?? I did as well. I'm flying home tomorrow, wahoo! Can't wait!! I worked out yesterday for the first time and I wasn't able to go for very long on the cardio side, but as long as I kept my jaw loose, the weight lifting and everything else seemed okay. I'm glad you're getting to eat some now! :) Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!! Hang in there. I am glad you are feeling better. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh~ Isn't REAL food amazing?! It's like entering this wonderful new world where the possibilities are (almost) endless!

    You look Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete